3.17.2011

Songbird.

Get ready for the perfect song for Spring fever, my dear. :-) I've been listening to it on repeat for the past few days as I enjoy my Spring break at the beach with a dear friend. Hope these lyrics and sweet melody make your heart smile! 


I just want to try 
To know how far and deep and wide
This love is that You give,
Cause that's what it is to really live


Go through things that I need
Make me hurt, make me bleed

Cause I will arise and see the light
I'll pray my way through the night



And I want to sing lullabies
To Earth as she cries
I really want to try and make her laugh
How You made me laugh



Take the strings and the things
I use to tie me to the ground
Let them all be gone
I want to be a songbird




Jillian Edwards, "Songbird"

No comments:

Post a Comment