1.06.2010

[worth celebrating]

Ran across a birthday card from my beautiful friend, Brett, today as I was cleaning out my desk. The Lord has blessed this woman with the gifts of art and language, all reflecting back to Him. She wrote in her card, among many other sweet words, "I hope you know you are worth celebrating." Her words touched my heart today, for the second time. How different would the world be if we all woke up to someone telling us that, everyday? The good news is that we have a loving God who longs to whisper that in our ear each morning. The bad news is that most of us aren't listening, or perhaps don't even have the right ears to hear it...or believe it. Guilty as charged. Thank God for His servants, like Brett, who stop and remind us of our worth. YOU are worth celebrating, friend... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment